SapphireOne Arrivals provides an overview of all recorded incoming inventory arrivals that can be processed and allocated based on the recorded outstanding order vendor invoice (OVI). This allows users to monitor the status of orders, in terms of order type, expected receipt date, arrival value, order value and all other fields contained within the table. A SapphireOne user also has the ability to drill down and inspect the contents of an order. Each order can contain multiple different inventory items that can have their own unique arrival date. The user has the ability to put a customised status on each order and each one of these columns can be sorted by any of the available fields within the order vendor invoice
These columns may be sorted by clicking on the column headings. Shift Click will reverse the sort order.
This feature is located at both Inventory > Purchases > Arrivals & Job Projects > Costs > Arrivals.
- ID – This column will display the vendor ID for which the order vendor invoice (OVI) relates to.
- Date In – This column will display the date on which the order was created.
- Type – This will display the type of order created, such as order vendor invoice (OVI) or order client invoice (OCI).
- Period – This will display the period when the order was created.
- Internal Ref – This will display the internal reference in SapphireOne for the order.
- External Ref – This will display the external reference for the order.
- Sequence – The sequence number is an automatically generated unique sequential number by SapphireOne. This cannot be altered by the user.
- MStatus – This is a status that a user can put on an order that is fully customisable. There can be an unlimited number of MStatus values held in SapphireOne. The user has the ability to select one of these MStatus value assigning that to an order.
- Arrival Value – This is initially zero and when a percentage of the order arrives SapphireOne will calculate the exact arrival dollar amount.
- Order Value – The total dollar value of the order will be shown here.
- Order Ex Tax – The total dollar value of the order minus tax will be shown here
- 100% Column – Selecting this column tells SapphireOne that that all of the goods have been delivered over-riding the Back Order status for the selected OVI. The value of the order will be moved in to the Arrive value column. As may be seen for the highlighted item above the Arrive Value will now match the Order Value.
- 9% – This indicates that an order has partially arrived and there is still inventory on backorder.
- Mark All – Selecting this option will mark all of the orders.
- Unmark All – Selecting this option will unmark all of the marked orders.
- Printed Only – Selecting this option will result in the arrivals area only showing printed orders.
- Find – Clicking the find button will open the Find pop-up where users can search transactions listed by date in, internal reference and amount.
- Query – This allows the user to search on any table or field contained in SapphireOne.
- Print – This will print the arrival dockets.
- Look – Pressing the look button will open an order vendor invoice (OVI) showing all the details about the selected order.
- Modify – Pressing the modify button will open the modify quantity page seen below, where users can modify the order.
- Cancel – Pressing the cancel button will remove any changes made to the Arrivals page and close the interface.
- Processing – When the Process button is selected SapphireOne will convert any 100% ticked OVI’s to PVI’s and then delete the original OVI’s from SapphireOne.
Setting the Quantities that are Arriving:
From the conversion screen the second transaction is highlighted and has been 100% ticked. Note that the full Order Value is entered into the Arrival Value column.
Now we will alter this selection by selecting the ?% column. SapphireOne will then display the order, OVI as seen in the screenshot below allowing the user to modify the Arrival quantity. We have arrived 500 which is 50% of the order
Modify Order Page
The Modify Order Page presents the Order Vendor Invoice for the selected order.
The functionality of the Order Vendor Invoice is detailed on our Order Vendor Invoice page.
It should be noted that not all items within the OVI may be modified.
Normally the user will only alter the Arrival quantity although the Ordered quantity may be altered as well. Both the Date In and the Arrival dates may be altered by the user. This then establishes the OVI as still having some goods on backorder.
Once the Process button is selected SapphireOne will create a new Purchase Vendor Invoice (PVI) for the goods delivered and modify the Order Vendor Invoice (OVI) (with a new internal reference number), to the quantity outstanding setting the Back Order quantity to the same value as that still to be delivered.
- Cancel – Selecting the Cancel button will cancel the conversion of orders and will close the Arrivals page.
- Process – Selecting the Process button from the screen above will display the standard Conversion alert.
- Procedure – Once the Process button is selected SapphireOne will then proceed to process the marked records only.
- Print Audit Trail – Selecting the Print Audit Trail will print an audit trail for the orders in the arrivals page.
- Process on Server – Selecting the Process on Server will result in the order conversion occurring on the SapphireOne Server.