Show Reports (Balances by Client)
When the SapphireOne user first selects the Show Reports option, a menu will be displayed, which currently has just the one report available.
All reports are configured by using a standardised selection of drop-down menus as a result.
Once the SapphireOne user selects the menu options, you can then select the dates or period the report is to encompass.
Furthermore, all generated reports may then be exported subsequently as a html or CSV. file. They may then also be opened accordingly by any browser or external spreadsheet program.
The SapphireOne ‘Show Reports’ functionality gives you the ability to report dynamically on all your Accounts Receivables data within SapphireOne. The four previous reporting options – Details, Balances, Transactions, Statements – enables the user to create a PDF report or print a hard copy. Alternatively, the Show Reports function allows you to select your criteria and create an interactive report in real-time. The report displayed on your screen may then be printed accordingly using a number of formats.
Show Report (Aged and Terms)
The SapphireOne user can choose from two options when selecting the Columns By option – Aged and by Terms. The difference specifically for the SapphireOne user will be the selection made for the Column By menu.
Column by Aged Option
Column by Terms Option
In particular, users can choose how they would like to organise their report by selecting their preferences in Query and Display.
All reports may be Date driven or Period driven by selecting the Use Date Button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Depart Menu – This drop-down menu gives you the ability to choose from All departments in the company. Additionally, the user can choose from the selection of an individual department for the report.
- To – The user is able to select a date or period that the report is to be created Up To. As for other reports, use the or button to swap between date and Period.
- Query Button – This Button provides users with a dedicated query function that allows for searching reports for virtually anything that is in the data file.
- Grouping Menu – By using the Grouping drop-down menu, you can select how you would like your clients to be displayed in the report. For example, ID, Class, Department, Area, State, or by 3 Customisable Tags.
- Sort Menu – This drop-down-menu allows the report to be sorted as follows when selecting an option within the Column By menu.
- Aged Option – Sorted by, ID, Name, Total Due, Current and 30, 60 or 90 Days aging.
- Terms Option – Sorted by, ID, Name, Total Due, Current and then from 7 days to 4+ months.
- Inverting Sort – The user has the ability to Sort the list ascending or descending by selecting the > button. This is located to the right of the data entry field. Consequently, the direction of the > on the button will indicate the sort order.
- Column By Menu – The user may set this up to display Column by Aged, or Terms for each Client.
- Breaking Menu – This drop-down menu allows users to select None or Transaction Details as break points in the report.
- Recalculate – The SapphireOne user must select recalculate to do an initial calculation for the default settings in the report. Additionally, when any changes are made, it must also be selected so SapphireOne can re-calculate the report using the new selections as made by the user.
There are several functionality buttons at the bottom of the Show Reports Page as listed below.
- Use Period – Selecting this button will automatically fill the “To” Field box with the current date or period.
- Cancel – Selecting this button will cancel the processing of the current Report.
- Export to HTML – Selecting this button will export the current Report as a HTML file.
- Export to CSV – Selecting this button will export the current Report as a CSV file.
- Print – Selecting this button will open the printing interface for the current report.