Payroll/HR > Payroll > Working Transactions > Add Uniform Leave
- The Add Uniform Leave tool is used when either a single employee or a group of employees need a common type of leave to be added to their Working Transactions.
- When this tool is used the selected employees will have an additional line added to their working transactions. The Dates From, Dates To, Type, Reason and Hours will all be identical for each and every employee selected.
The process is as follows:
Payroll/HR > Payroll > Working Transactions Inquiry
- The employee or employees must first all be highlighted in the Working Transaction Inquiry.
- Then the Add Uniform Leave tool selected from the tools drop down list.
- Enter the details for this leave.
- Select the type of leave. SapphireOne will add a line to each of the highlighted employees.