Selecting Calendar from Workbook Mode will display this calendar which by default will be in monthly mode.
This displays current Actions in a graphical interface which is much easier to check.
By selecting from the menu at the top of the screen they may also be displayed on a Weekly or Daily basis. In the screenshot below we have selected Weekly from the tabs. For the screen shot above that was the 09 June 2015.
SapphireOne’s implementation of both Dictation (MacOS) and Speech to Text (Windows) is a game changer for data entry. Any data entry field you can type into using a keyboard can use this feature.
You can also use this functionality on all inquiry screens within SapphireOne. For example, the user is in a Contact within a Client. They may have made a phone call to that particular client using the Softphone technology. Consequently, this will automatically date and time stamp both the contact and the phone number you called.
As soon as the call is completed, the user has the ability to use Speech to Text (Windows) or Dictation (MacOS). They can dictate into the memo field of the CRM contact, adding as much description as they require.
Dictation and Speech to Text Procedure
This functionality applies across every single Data Entry screen. For example, the SapphireOne user is entering a Vendor Invoice (VI). Additionally, you may want to add a memo within the Vendor Invoice (VI). The user can utilise the tool and simply dictate the memo.
Another example is if the user wants to add additional lines to the General Ledger account, within each General Ledger account. When the user is completing data entry using a General Ledger, there’s always a unique memo field for each GL account line. The user can then utilise this feature to quickly add the information they need to add. Alternatively, you may have an interview with an employee. After the interview process is completed, the user can then make notes about the employee.
Speech to Text or Dictation is an extremely powerful tool. It is something that we at SapphireOne, as well as our clients, utilise daily. It is a massive timesaver.
- Navigation buttons are provided for moving backwards and forwards through dates at top of the calendar. << and >> move backwards or forwards a year. < and > move backwards and forwards a month. The Today button will cause SapphireOne to return to the current date that the computers clock is set to.
- When the button is selected, SapphireOne will display a number of options for the calendar display as seen in the screenshot to the right.
- If the Action is in Red, it is an Action. Orange indicates that it is an Alarm.
- Actions may be accessed directly from this calendar. Click on an existing Action and the pop up to the right will be displayed. Basic details about the Action are displayed with the provision for the user to Edit, Look or Delete an Action. Once the Action is selected for Viewing or Modifying it is exactly the same as in the previous section in this manual on Actions.
- Click in an empty cell in the calendar and SapphireOne will display a pop up as seen to the right enabling the creation of a New Action.
- By selecting the checkbox before creating a new action SapphireOne will limit access to the action to the current user and a user that has Admin privileges.