Workbook > General > Documents > Batch Link
Batch Link Overview
The Sapphire Batch Link tool enables the SapphireOne user to link one or more documents to a specific item within the data file.
Batch Link Process
- The SapphireOne user can first execute a document inquiry and then select/highlight the document/s that you want to establish a link to.
- The SapphireOne user can then select Sapphire Tools and select the Sapphire Batch Link tool from the menu.
- An alert will be displayed that has a drop down menu of approximately 30 items to select from.
- Once an item has been selected from this list, the user then has a data entry field with individual items to select from. Since this field has a light blue background, the SapphireOne user can utilise the wild card search for the item that is required. For example, if Client item is selected from the drop down menu, when the @ symbol is entered into the data entry field, a list of Clients will be displayed for you to select from.
- Once you have selected the item to be linked to and selected OK, an alert will be displayed.
- Select the button to confirm the process.