Loyalty Inquiry Overview
Loyalty programs are commonly referred to as Loyalty or Rewards programs. Loyalty programs are a highly effective strategy for increasing revenue and nurturing client loyalty. Some example categories include Paid Programs, Cash Back programs and Reward Tiers.
This strategy is acknowledged to be highly effective and this is evidenced through its usage by the majority of the worlds most successful companies and organisations. The basic premise is it is more cost effective to sell to repeat clients than acquire new clients.
The Loyalty Inquiry screen located at SapphireOne > Inventory > Manager > Loyalty, provides facility to establish and manage a variety of Loyalty programs.
The Loyalty Vouchers are initially listed in order of entry with the most recently dated at the top. You can change the sort order by clicking on any of the column headings. You can also change the selected column by re-clicking the column heading to change it from ascending to descending, or vice versa.
You can also adjust the order of the columns by clicking on the column and dragging to the left or right. Like other List Windows, you can re-organise the information displayed by highlighting and using functions from the Options Menu.
To obtain full details for the Loyalty Voucher you can Look by selecting a single line or a group and then selecting Look . To Modify a Loyalty Inquiry you can double click on the item or you can click on the Loyalty Voucher once and select the Modify icon or use the keyboard shortcut. Both screens look the same but only by selecting Modify can you amend the data. To create a new Loyalty Voucher, click on the New icon.
All inquiry screens have the option to Customise the list of items that are displayed on page. The Custom Inquiry Option allows you to select the data fields that are displayed, and the order in which the columns of data are displayed across the screen. While a list of clients has been used to demonstrate this here, any type of inquiry may be customised within SapphireOne.
The list below is the Standard Inquiry list.
When the ‘Swap to Custom Inquiry‘ button in the lower left hand corner of the screen is selected the system will display the default Custom Screen as seen below. This Custom List screen gives the user user two main options when organising the order that the data is displayed:
- To add or remove the data field columns that are displayed on screen. To add or remove a column, go to the ‘Setup’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Within the Setup screen you can right click on the column lines and select from Delete, Move Left or Move Right. Further information on the Setup screen is documented below.
- To change the order in which the data field Columns are displayed. To change the order of the columns, go to the ‘Setup’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Within the Setup screen you can right click on the column lines and select from Delete, Move Left or Move Right. Further information on the Setup screen is documented below.
Once the user has customised the Custom Inquiry screen, the screen view will become unique to the user and each time the user logins they will be shown the same custom view. The user also has the option to select and save unlimited custom views. This can be done in the ‘Setup’ screen as documented below.
The Inquiry screen below is the initial Custom Inquiry screen which may be modified by the user.
Custom Inquiry Screen ‘Setup’ Function
To commence setting up your Customised List screen, select the Setup button as seen above. The Setup screen will be displayed as seen below.
From this screen the user is able to add and remove columns of data as required. Almost every field within the SapphireOne data tables is able to be included in the Custom List screen if the user is authorised.
There are a number of menu items across the top of the screen. These are as follows:
- Reset to Default – Selecting this button will set the display back to default as determined by SapphireOne. When a new data field is selected SapphireOne will add it to the right hand side of the columns of data. You can then click on the field heading and drag it to wherever you want across the screen.
- Show Related Record – You can also add related fields from other tables. Clicking on the checkbox at the top of the screen, allows you to choose a related record and a mini view of the related record for the chosen record will be displayed for the currently selected record. You will need to select the fields displayed.
- Favourite Set – You can use this option at the top left of the screen to save a custom created screen for later use. For example, you can have a simplistic Inquiry screen for general use, and a more complex screen view when auditing certain information.
- Sequence – SapphireOne will automatically create a unique Sequence number for the Loyalty Voucher.
- Name – Enter the name of the Loyalty Voucher.
- Company – Enter the company ID that the Loyalty Voucher is linked to. The light blue fields are searchable and the user can search for the Company ID by entering ‘@’ or ‘?’ symbols into the field.
- Type – There are two options available.
- All Clients Radio Button
- Client Class Radio Button
- 1 Point Per – Enter the dollar value of 1 point.
- Last Roll – Enter the last roll date. Click on the underlined heading to select a date from the SapphireOne Calendar.
- Roll Period – Enter the number of days in the Roll Period.
- Voucher Expires In – Enter the amount of days that the Voucher is active for.
This area is used to establish the dollar value in relation to points achieved.
Select the Plus Icon to add a Voucher and the Minus Icon to delete a Voucher from the Loyalty Inquiry.
This area is used to establish the percentage discount value in relation to points achieved.
Select the Plus Icon to add a Discount line and the Minus Icon to delete a Discount line from the Loyalty Inquiry.
Any notes that are required for this class may be entered here. You can select the Green clock icon to add Time and Date stamps to your notes. You can also highlight the text in the Notes area and right mouse click to customise the Font, Style, Colour and Background Colour to your preference.