SapphireOne’s Client/Server application enables multiple concurrent users to access the same data file on their server concurrently.
In order to do Server Upgrade please follow the steps below :
- Open the SapphireOne file on your computer
- Locate and open the Builds folders
- Connect to FileZilla
- Mac User : Choose Applications folder. Then folders SapphireOne and Builds to download.
Windows User : Choose Desktop folder for download
- Open the Downloads folder
- Download the latest build
- Mac User : Go back to your computer Builds Folder and unzip the file
Windows User : Go back to your computer desktop and unzip the file
- Copy Server Database
- Mac User : Open SapphireOne Server- right click for Show Package Contents and open
Windows User : Open SapphireOne Server
- IMPORTANT : before continuing ask everyone to log out of SapphireOne
- Delete old Server database and paste in the new
- Go back and open SapphireOne icon
- Locate Data Files and Select 4DD to import
Your SapphireOne Client/Server is now updated.