Bondi Blue is a demonstration company with four independent companies within the one data file.
- Download the application from the SapphireOne File Station. A username and password will have to be requested from SapphireOne Support.
- Double click on the SapphireOne file icon to commence the installation procedure.
- You will then see the SapphireOne splash screen. Select Continue.
- The installation options screen will appear providing three options. The Easy Install option is commonly used.
- The install Location is normally off the root of the primary system drive, however by selecting Select Folder from the options it may be installed anywhere on any logical drive.
- Select Install.
- SapphireOne will display the progress of the installation. Once the installation is complete, a dialog will be displayed. Continue will return you to the install options screen.
The SapphireOne program is a standalone program and is not installed to the registry in the Windows operating platform. If the SapphireOne directory structure remains intact the application is portable. A simple copy and paste will move it to a new location.
The following directory structure will have been created.
|Data Files||It is recommended that user data files are stored/accessed from this directory.|
|Installer Log File||Installation log files useful for debugging.|
|License Agreement||Your SapphireOne license agreement.|
|Sample Data File||The Bondi Blue data file.|
|SapphireOne Client||Application files for the SapphireOne client.|
|SapphireOne Sever||Application files for the SapphireOne server.|
|SapphireOne Standalone||Application files for the standalone version of SapphireOne.|
To access the Bondi Blue data file
- open the SapphireOne folder.
- Click on the SapphireOne application within it named SapphireOne.
- A dialog will then be displayed. Select Open.
- You will be asked to open a database. By default:
- SapphireOne will commence the search within the folder that you have just opened the application from,
- You will have to navigate to the Sample data file folder and open the BondiBlue.4DD file as this is the Bondi Blue data file.
- If the application has been used to open a data file before, it will automatically open the previously opened data file.
- If it is required that a different data file is to be opened hold down the alt or Option key on a Mac when you select the SapphireOne application. This will force SapphireOne to display a different pop up with the five options. In this case the option selected would be: Select another data file.
- The last option, Open the Maintenance and Security Center is outlined in the following article.