Employee Inquiry Overview
An employee refers to workers or managers who are employed by a company, organisation or community. These employees are commonly referred to as staff and are hired by a company, organisation or individual to do a particular job in exchange for payment. In each country employers are required by law to do abide by minimum wage laws, provide a safe workplace, and pay tax on behalf of the employees. As an example, the employers are required by law to pay superannuation, health insurance, annual leave entitlements, carer and personal leave (sick leave), long service leave entitlements, bereavement leave, domestic violence leave and other compulsory benefits. The relationship between employer and employee is different to that of an organisation and a client.
The Employee Inquiry function within SapphireOne Payroll/HR is the Master File repository for all employee related data. The data entry screen allows the user to set up individual files for each employee to store all personnel and human resources data.
All inquiry screens have the option to Customise the list of items that are displayed on screen. The Custom Inquiry Option allows you to select the data fields that are displayed, and the order in which the columns of data are displayed across the screen. While a list of clients has been used to demonstrate this here, any type of inquiry may be customised within SapphireOne.
The list below is the Standard Inquiry list.
When the ‘Swap to Custom Inquiry‘ button in the lower left hand corner of the screen is selected the system will display the default Custom Screen as seen below. This Custom List screen gives the user user two main options when organising the order that the data is displayed:
- To add or remove the data field columns that are displayed on screen. To add or remove a column, go to the ‘Setup’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Within the Setup screen you can right click on the column lines and select from Delete, Move Left or Move Right. Further information on the Setup screen is documented below.
- To change the order in which the data field Columns are displayed. To change the order of the columns, go to the ‘Setup’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Within the Setup screen you can right click on the column lines and select from Delete, Move Left or Move Right. Further information on the Setup screen is documented below.
Once the user has customised the Custom Inquiry screen, the screen view will become unique to the user and each time the user logins they will be shown the same custom view. The user also has the option to select and save unlimited custom views. This can be done in the ‘Setup’ screen as documented below.
The Inquiry screen below is the initial Custom Inquiry screen which may be modified by the user.
Custom Inquiry Screen ‘Setup’ Function
To commence setting up your Customised List screen, select the Setup button as seen above. The Setup screen will be displayed as seen below.
From this screen the user is able to add and remove columns of data as required. Almost every field within the SapphireOne data tables is able to be included in the Custom List screen if the user is authorised.
There are a number of menu items across the top of the screen. These are as follows:
- Reset to Default – Selecting this button will set the display back to default as determined by SapphireOne. When a new data field is selected SapphireOne will add it to the right hand side of the columns of data. You can then click on the field heading and drag it to wherever you want across the screen.
- Show Related Record – You can also add related fields from other tables. Clicking on the checkbox at the top of the screen, allows you to choose a related record and a mini view of the related record for the chosen record will be displayed for the currently selected record. You will need to select the fields displayed.
- Favourite Set – You can use this option at the top left of the screen to save a custom created screen for later use. For example, you can have a simplistic Inquiry screen for general use, and a more complex screen view when auditing certain information.
Employee Inquiry Details Page
- ID – Enter an ID for the employee. The employee ID supports alpha numeric.
- Surname – Enter the employees surname or family name.
- First Name – Enter the employees first names.
- Area – This field may be used for grouping employees for reporting purposes. It is a menu where the user is able to add or delete items as they choose. It is a demographic that the user can use in whatever way they see fit. For example, a physical area, work classification area, work type classification, or level.
- Job Title – This menu is used for the entry of the employees job title. The user is able add or delete items as they choose. The list has been populated with some of the more common job titles as an example.
- Salutations – This menu is used for the entry of the employees salutation. It is a menu where the user is able to add or delete items from it as they choose.
- Risk – Select the level of risk from 1 (Green) through to 25 (Red).
- Blue Data Entry fields – All of the following fields have a blue background which means that they are wildcard ‘@’ or ‘?’ searchable.
- Company – SapphireOne will enter the company that the user is logged into and this may not be altered.
Department – Select a department for the employee. This assists with grouping and reporting on employees.
- Class – Select a Class for the employee. This assists with grouping and reporting on employees.
- Company – SapphireOne will enter the company that the user is logged into and this may not be altered.
- Paperclip – In the top right hand corner of this area is a paperclip that will allow the user to attach documents to this employee record. Please click below for additional details.
There is a paper clip in the top right hand corner of the first page of all data entry and all inquiry screens within SapphireOne. Within all data entry and inquiry screens there is also a separate page just for managing documents i.e. version control.
The red colour of the paper clip indicates that there are no documents attached to this transaction. When a document has been attached, the paperclip will turn green and the word Items will be prefixed by the number of documents currently attached to this transaction or relevant record. An infinate number of documents may be attached to a transaction or record at any time.
In either case to add a document, select either the or paperclip, and the following Document List pop-up will be displayed.
Please note, the Document List screenshot below is identical for both Mac and Windows users.
Any type of document can be attached using the Paperclip. Examples of types of documents include Adobe Acrobat, Spreadsheet Documents, Word Processor Documents, Photo Files, JPEG, CSV, HEIF, MP4 files.
Documents can be attached using Drag & Drop functionality. To use this functionality simply drag a document from the local computer into the Document List screen and it will append automatically.
There are eight buttons and icons on the Document List screen. These are as follows:
- When the button is selected SapphireOne will open the currently highlighted document for viewing. The appropriate software must be installed on the computer or device before opening.
- When the button is selected SapphireOne displays a pop-up which asks the user if they want to Import a New Version of the currently highlighted document. The new version will still be linked to any transactions as was the old version.
- When the Scan button is selected SapphireOne will access a local or network scanner, and following the usual prompts allows the user to Scan a Document Directly into the data file and link it to the transaction. The appropriate scanner with software must be installed on the local machine or network.
- The Save button allows the user to save the currently highlighted document to the disk.
- The Link Document button allows the user to link the currently highlighted document to other transaction or transactions in the data file. A pop-up will be displayed allowing the user to make their selection.
- The Link Existing document button allows the user to link an existing document in the data file to this transaction or record. A pop-up will be displayed allowing the user to make their selection from a list of documents.
- The Delete button when selected will delete the currently highlighted document.
- When the Plus button is selected SapphireOne will display a search function allowing the user to select a document that is currently on the local computer.
This area containing three tags which enable additional sorting and reporting of employees. The drop-down menus for all three tags may be created by the user. Enter in a new item and SapphireOne will ask if you want to add it to the existing list. Select an existing item by using the arrow then command click on the same arrow and it will ask if you want to remove it from the list.
In addition, the headings of Tag1, Tag2, and Tag3 may also be altered by the user as required. To make the changes the user can navigate to Utilities > Controls > Master Defaults > Payroll/HR Page.
Personal Details Area
There are two Address areas for the entry of the employees address, and both of these address areas are identical. One is for the recording of the employees Residential Address, while the second is for the recording of the employees Postal address if it is different to the residential address.
- Residential Address – Enter the Employees address.
- Postal Address – If the Postal Address is the same as the Residential Address the arrow may be used to directly copy the address details over.
- Phone – Phone numbers may be entered here. If the SpliceCom phone system has been installed clicking on the icon will cause SapphireOne to ring the telephone number as entered beside it.
- Mobile – Mobile Phone numbers may be entered here. If the SpliceCom phone system has been installed clicking on the icon will cause SapphireOne to ring the telephone number as entered beside it.
- Email – Enter the employees email address. The heading is underlined so clicking on the Email heading will create an email within your nominated email application.
- Date of Birth – Enter the employees Date of Birth. SapphireOne will then use the date as entered and calculate the employees age as of today’s date. The Date of Birth heading is underlined so clicking on the heading will display a calendar style date picker enabling easy entry of the employees date of birth.
- Next of Kin – Enter the employees next of kin. One default next of kin can be entered into this field. If more are required go down to the Additional Next of Kin area and select the icon to add additional kin.
- Relationship – This selection menu may have items added to it or removed from it as required by the user. Common items would be, Husband, Wife, Partner, Sister, Brother, Mother, Father, Son, Daughter.
- Phone – The telephone number of Next of Kin can be entered here.
- Gender – Select the appropriate radio button from Male, Female or Not Given.
OHS Notes Area
This data entry field is a specific area to keep notes related to an employees specific OHS requirements. For example, allergies, disabilities and health requirements. Full WHS records of all incidences can be found on the WHS Inquiry screen.
This area stores a number of dates. All of these dates may be altered by the user although this is not recommended as all of the dates are entered by SapphireOne when other items are processed. I.e. a Pay run which will alter the Last Paid date. All of the headings here are underlined so a date picking calendar is available for the entry of dates if required.
- Start – This will be the date that the employee commenced employment.
- Finish – This date will always be set as 00/00/00. A date will only be entered by SapphireOne when the employees has completed employment.
- Review – This is a date that could be entered by the Payroll/HR officer as it indicates when a review is due for the employee.
- Paid to – Entered by SapphireOne based on the last pay run that was executed.
- Last Paid – Entered by SapphireOne based on the last pay run that was executed
- Terminate – This is a date that could be entered by the Payroll/HR office to indicate the date of termination.
Additional Next of Kin
An unlimited number of next of kin or related parties may be recorded here for each employee. This may include additional contacts such as medical contacts, physiotherapists, therapists and external support staff.
To add another next of kin select the add icon, to delete an item select the delete icon. To search for an existing contact in the data file select the link icon.
More Details Page
Rostered Days Off Area
A Rostered Day Off (RDO) is a day within a payroll period that an employee has not worked. This time can be paid or unpaid dependant on an employees registered agreement or awards are recorded. An example of when an RDO is paid may be due to an employee working extra hours that add up over a period of time and that will be taken as an RDO.
There are 4 radio buttons or option that are selected one at a time. Depending on which radio button or option that the user selects, this area will alter to display only the data entry fields that require data entry.
- Use Trigger – When this option is selected the following fields must have data entry.
- Trigger Hours – Enter the number of hour for the trigger to occur.
- Automatic RDOs below trigger checkbox – Select if RDO’s are to occur below the number of hours above.
- Use Percentage – Enter the RDO percentage into the data entry field.
- Use Hours Accrued – Enter the Trigger Hours and the Accrued Hours.
- Manual Control – All options are removed. Rostered days of are set manually.
- Maximum RDO Owed – Enter the maximum number of RDO’s before an alert is raised.
- Owed Days – SapphireOne will calculate and display the current number of RDO’s currently owed to the employee.
This area may be used to manually enter an employees’ saved hours as a reminder for the Payroll Officer.
Default Settings Area
- Payment Summery Deduction Name – Enter the deduction name here. This name will appear in reports.
- Change Pay Down to Next – This option menu is for the rounding of individual employees pay.
- National Student Number – This field is for the entry of a national Student Number.
- Passport Number – A Passport number may be entered here. The number will be encrypted.
- Expiry Date – The passport expiry date is entered in this field.
- Leave Loading in First Year Checkbox – When this check box is selected SapphireOne calculates leave loading from when the employee first starts instead of after the first year.
- Apprentice Checkbox – The selection of this checkbox allows for specific Payroll/HR setup for Apprentices.
- Quick Pay Checkbox – The check box is directly linked to Payroll/HR > Payroll Working Transactions Wizard Only. Employees that have this check box selected will only then appear in the list of employees when the wizard is run.
Drivers License Area
This area has been created for the storing of the employee’s drivers license details. Provision has been made for the storing of all details required with the actual license number being encrypted.
- License Number – Enter the employees license. Once entered SapphireOne will encrypt.
- Card No – Enter the license card number.
- License Class – Enter the class of the license. For example, C, LR, HR, HC or MC.
- License State – Enter the State that the license was issued in.
- Expiry Date – Enter the expiry date of the license.
- License Conditions – Enter any conditions for the license. For example, eyesight requirements.
- License Country – Select the country that the license was issued in.
Labor Hire Area
When an employer hires labor, it is now a requirement that more details are kept by management than before. For this reason, SapphireOne has now included this area where these additional details may be stored.
- Vendor – Enter the Vendor details here. It is not linked to any other functionality in SapphireOne.
- Nationality – The nationality of the employee may be recorded here.
- Weight – The weight of the employee may be recorded here.
- Height – The employees Height may recorded here.
- NESB Checkbox – The Non English Speaking Background checkbox my be selected if required.
- Police Check – If a Police check has been conducted and received back it can be entered here.
- Conviction Checkbox – If a Police check has been conducted and it shows that a conviction has been recorded this checkbox should be selected.
- Disabilities – If the employee has disabilities they may be entered here.
- NESB Checkbox – Select this checkbox if the employee is from a Non English Speaking Background.
- Smoker Check box – Select this checkbox if the employee is a smoker.
There is becoming a larger requirement for businesses to store some basic medical details about the employee if they agree to supply the information. All of the data entry fields in this will accept any characters so that the user has maximum flexibly when recording these details. All below details can be added in the Employees Next of Kin contact details.
- Medical Conditions Text Field- Record any medical conditions that the employee has.
- Medication Text field – Record any medications that the employee is taking.
- Doctors Name – Record the Employees doctors name.
- Phone – Enter the employees doctors phone number.
This a text data entry field that can be used for any purpose the user requires.
The Employees Banking details are recorded on this Banking page. When multiple Bank Accounts are entered for the employee, SapphireOne will read from the BOTTOM up when allocating payments to the Employees Bank accounts. As an example, if the employee nominates a fixed amount or a fixed percentage to a particular bank account, the distribution of the pay will work from the bottom up. The bank account that is sitting at the top will be where the remaining balance of the pay will go to.
Please make note of the way that the bank accounts are calculated and the order that they are in. For example, the LAST bank account in the list has a percentage of 50% entered and this means that 50% of the employee’s TOTAL pay will be paid into this bank account. The second account in the list has 60% set and this means that 60% of the REMAINDER of the employees pay will be paid into that account. The first account in the list MUST always have 100% set so that SapphireOne will pay all of the remainder of the employees pay into the first bank account. Example is included below.
|Account Payment Order & Name||Percentage for the Account||Paid into the Account||Balance of Pay Remaining|
|1st Account read||50% of $1000.00||= $500.00||$500.00|
|2nd Account read||60% of $500.00||= $300.00||$200.00|
|3rd Account read||100% of $200.00||= $200.00||$0.00|
Banking Area Data Entry
- Salary Payments – Almost all payments of salary are now completed by electronic funds transfer (EFT). However, if all or part of their salary is not to be paid in this manner the user has the below two options:
- Cheque – When paying by cheque enter the value of the cheque here.
- Cash – If cash is to paid enter the amount given as cash here.
- Order – Enter the order that multiple bank accounts are to be displayed in.
- Swif/Bic – If supplied enter the Swift or Bank Identification code.
- BSB – Enter the BSB of the bank account.
- Account No. – Enter the employees bank account number.
- Reference – Enter a reference number id required.
- % – For a single bank account it is critical that the user enters 100%. For multiple Bank Accounts see above.
- Maximum – You may also set a Maximum amount in dollars that is to be paid into any of the accounts and this will override the percentage amount for that Bank account if it is less. SapphireOne will still look at the balance of pay remaining when calculating the amount to be dispersed into the next sequential bank account.
- Salary Sacrifice – After the compulsory superannuation has been taken the Employee may elect to make an additional Salary Sacrifice. This data entry field has a light blue background so the user has a pick list to select from. Entering the ‘@’ or ‘?’ symbol for a full search will display a list of all the Allowances currently in SapphireOne.
- Paid From – This data entry field is not normally used, but it must be used when there is a requirement that an employee is to be paid in a non-local currency i.e. FX Currency. SapphireOne will first check that there is a valid Bank G.L account entered into the Paid From data entry field here in the Banking Page of an Employee Inquiry as seen above.
If it finds none then it will proceed to: Utilities > Controls> Company Inquiry > Control Accounts Page > Payroll Tab and select the Bank G.L data entry field as entered. From now on the selection precedence is Employee Inquiry first then the Control Accounts.
Paying Employees in FX currency
Proceed as normal, however there are 2 additional items that will need your attention. On the Banking Page of the Employee Inquiry enter in the new FX G.L. bank account into the Paid From data entry field. A point to note is that when you do set up an FX bank account, save it and then immediately re-open it and double check all of the details. In particular check that the button has been altered to your selected FX type in this case .
Then on the Salary Page of an Employee Inquiry select from the drop down list the same FX Currency that the employee is to be paid in as seen below. This Salary Page in an Employee Inquiry is documented later in the section.
This Custom Page is where the user is able to customise both the Area and Data Field Headings. This Custom Page is available in nearly every major function in SapphireOne, including Clients, Vendors, Inventory, Job Projects, Assets and Employee inquiries.
There are various numbers of Alpha, Numeric, Date and text field headings that are available for the user to customise. When the user edits these headings it is important to consider the number of characters that will fit into the space provided on the Custom page itself. A second consideration is how the headings will fit into any reports that are produced from this Custom Page.
For the existing default names as entered by SapphireOne, the first number indicates the order that it is in the group, and the second number denotes how long the actual data entry field is for the entry of user data. For example, ASAlpha_1_20 denotes that the Data Entry Field is the 1st data entry field in the group, and it will allow up to 20 characters. ASAlpha_8_80 denotes that is is the 8th data entry field in the group with a maxim limit of 80 Characters.
Please note that there is also an Allowances Page in a Company Inquiry which must be set up first when creating a new data file. Then when a new employee is created SapphireOne will read from the allowances set up in the Company Inquiry and duplicate them here. When SapphireOne determines that a new employee is being setup, it will copy the existing allowances in a Company Inquiry into the new employee’s record.
This means that each employee may have their own customised allowances set up here after the employee file has been created e.g. commissions could be set up as commission A,B ,C and D with different settings. Then from the employees master file link to each one as required.
When SapphireOne requires information from an allowance it will look in the employee record first for the details. If it is unable to find the allowance here it will fall back to the allowances set up in the company inquiry and use those. To find this page go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Controls Page.
These are all listed in the left hand column and most of them are entered as setup in a Company Inquiry. As noted previously, the user can roll their own allowance and substitute a custom allowance for any allowance in the list if required on an employee by employee basis. This allows for the maximum amount of flexibility when setting up a new employee.
Tax Details Area
Introduction to Tax File Numbers
The first item to enter in this area is the employees Tax File Number or TFN. Tax file numbers are stored in an Employee Inquiry in the Controls Page. To prevent accidental damage to the tax file number details and follow privacy law guidelines, SapphireOn recommends that the tax file number should be encrypted.
How encryption Operates
Encryption ensures that Tax File Numbers are kept private. However, when Tax File Numbers are decrypted, or are imported and left un-encrypted, the true Tax File Number details may be lost when selecting the tax file number field in the Controls Screen in Employee Inquiry and overriding the tax file number with the wrong details or “********” and saving the result.This may be intentional – by changing an Employee’s Tax File Number details e.g. with new employees – or may be unintentional. By simply tabbing into the TFN field, SapphireOne will encrypt the TFN details. This means that when the user reports on the TFN_ field, instead of seeing decrypted Tax File Numbers, they will find encrypted Tax File Numbers.
If the user enters an invalid Tax File Number, and it is saved, SapphireOne will warn that the Tax File Number is invalid. Should this message come up, the user can correct the TFN entered by going back into Controls in Employee Inquiry as seen in the screen shot above. To correct the TFN No field, simply click on the Data Entry field. Even if the Tax File Number is encrypted, clicking on the field will show the incorrectly entered Tax File Number.
How to tell is a TFN is Encrypted
To find out which Tax File Numbers are not encrypted, go to the Employee Inquiry Screen, under Administration. Select the employees you wish to query and do a Detailed Query for IRDEncrypt is equal to False. If any TFN’s that are not encrypted appear, you can encrypt the TFN’s through SapphireOne Options. Instructions on doing this are explained in the following section.
Encrypting Tax File Numbers
To Encrypt the Tax File Numbers, you will need to be in the Employee Inquiry Screen. To do this in Payroll//HR, select Administration from the Main Menu, and then select Employee Inquiry. Once the Employee Inquiry list is displayed, go to Sapphire Tools icon and then from the drop down menu select Encrypt TFN’s.
Actual Tax Scale
There are two columns of radio buttons and each column is independent of the other. By default these will have Australian Resident and Full Time buttons selected. A selection must be made from each of the the two columns. Depending on the users selection made for the two radio buttons, the checkboxes below then will alter and display the items that the user is required to consider. As the option are selected SapphireOne will alter the Suggested Tax Scale.
SapphireOne also supports New Zealand and other Tax Jurisdictions. Once the Country Code is nominated in the Master Company Setup, it will default to the particular requirements for tax scales for that tax jurisdiction.
When a new employee is created SapphireOne will set checkboxes at common default settings and then suggest a tax scale of 4 (for Australia as an example). The user must then always then select the Actual Tax Scale from the drop down menu provided. You have the ability to support different tax scales for various tax jurisdictions.
A common alteration to an employee’s file would be if they have a second job and do not want to claim the tax-free threshold for this job so the Claims Tax free threshold checkbox would have to be un-ticked. SapphireOne would then alter the Suggested Tax Scale. If the user is not familiar with the tax scales in SapphireOne they would have to look at the tax scales in SapphireOne and select the appropriate scale.
To check these go to Payroll > Administration > Tax Scale Inquiry. The user would then have to return to this Employee Inquiry and manually select the correct Actual Tax Scale from the drop down list. These may be updated every year.
TFN Declaration Area
Once the employees master record has been completed to this point, SapphireOne has enough information to create and send the Tax office a TFN declaration. Enter in a date in the field provided and the select the Send To ATO button.
Job Keeper Area
This was created when Job Keeper was introduced in 2020. At present it is now redundant until the Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Variant arrives 🙂
Child Support Area
This area is for the entry of any Child support payments that the employee may have to make. They may be entered as a dollar amount or as a percentage of their salary.
- IPO Checkbox – This refers to International Progress Organisation. Select the IPO checkbox for employees that falls under a United Nations tax jurisdiction.
- Leave Loading checkbox – If leave loading is to be applied to any leave for this employee select this check box.
- Leave Loading Rate – Enter the rate as a percentage in this field.
- Set Tax Rate % – SapphireOne initially checks this data field entry field for a valid entry for the direct calculation of tax to be applied to this employee.
- % Entered – When there is an entry in the data entry field, SapphireOne uses the percentage as entered to calculate the Employees tax and proceeds no further. These percentages must be entered as follows: for 33% tax .33 must be entered. For 25%, .25 must be entered and so on.
- % Not Entered – If SapphireOne finds nothing in this field, SapphireOne then proceeds to the Controls Page of an Employee Inquiry to calculate the tax to be applied as is normal.
For employees that have constantly changing hours, enter zero in the Standard Hours per Week field. This will mean that unless the Working Transaction is altered for this Employee for every Payrun they will be paid 0 * $25 = $0.
This then gives you the option of inserting the hours that have been worked for each period in the Working Transaction for that employee. They would then get paid based upon the hours entered into the Working Transaction multiplied by the Hourly Pay Rate in the Employee file. When the employee is also set up as a resource the Staff member checkbox in the Resource record.
Annual Based Salary
- Pay Frequency menu – First select the Pay Frequency from the menu. There are seven options available and the most common ones are weekly, fortnightly and monthly pays.
- Frequency of Pay – The Data field heading immediately below will alter to display the item selected from the Pay Frequency menu. From the items above Weekly Pay, Fortnightly Pay and Monthly Pay will be displayed as the heading for the data field. Do not enter a figure into this field as SapphireOne will enter it for you after the next step.
- Annual Salary – Next enter in the Annual Salary figure. Once you enter the annual salary figure SapphireOne will calculate the period based salary figure for you based on the Frequency of Pay you have selected.
- Day & Weeks – SapphireOne will assume 8 hours per day, and 40 hours per Week and 5 days a week. As these daily and weekly figures are altered by the user SapphireOne will recalculate the other figures automatically.
Period Based Salary
Alternatively, again start by entering the Pay Frequency. There are seven options available and the most common ones are, weekly, Fortnightly and monthly pays.
- Pay Frequency Menu – The Data field heading immediately below, will alter to display the item selected from the Pay Frequency menu. From above Weekly Pay, Fortnightly Pay and Monthly Pay headings will be displayed.
- Frequency of Pay – You must enter a dollar figure into this field based on the Pay Frequency option selected. Just enter the total Pay for the selected period. As a Bonus SapphireOne will calculate and display the Annual Salary in the field for you in the next step.
- Day & Weeks – SapphireOne will assume 8 hours per day, and 40 hours per Week and 5 days a week. As these daily and weekly figures are altered by the user SapphireOne will recalculate the other figures automatically.
For both methods above the hourly pay rate will then be calculated from the Standard Hours per week data entry field as entered by the user.
If Daily Pays are to be entered for an employee some additional items will have to be considered. This option for pay periods is set up in much the same way that other pay period options are set up.
- No Award – Ensure that the employee is not linked to an award on the Details Page as this will automatically populate the Annual Salary data entry field and it cannot be altered.
- Allowance – An allowance will have to be specifically set up for this option to work correctly.
- To do this go to Payroll/HR > Administration > Allowance and set up the allowance. This is then entered by the user into the Standing Transactions function which is then automatically transferred to a Working Transaction for adjustments when a Payrun is executed.
- Enter Daily Pay Rate – When a daily pay is set up all of the data entry fields from Annual Salary through to Standard Days per week should be left blank and the actual Daily Pay Rate amount is the only data entry required.
- No Award – Ensure that the employee is not linked to an award on the Details Page as this will populate the Annual Salary data entry field automatically by SapphireOne and it cannot be altered.
- Hours per Day – Enter in the Standard Hours per Day.
- You have the option of entering in the Standard Hours per Week that the employee works. This means that unless alterations are made to this employees Working Transactions file, for each and every Payrun they will be paid 38 hours * $25 = $950 when the Hourly Pay Rate is entered as below.
- Enter in the Standard Days per week.
- Enter in the Pay Frequency as before.
- Do not enter in any amounts into either the Annual Salary or Monthly Pay fields.
- Enter in the Hourly Pay Rate.
Employee’s Paid in FX
When a selection is made from the Currency drop down menu the employee will be paid in the selected FX currency as selected from one of the FX options. When this option is left as not selected, the employee’s salary currency is determined by the master or default currency of the company they are assigned to, which is normally the local currency.
The Currency data entry field provides the Payroll/HR Officer with the option to pay the employee’s base salary in any FX currency set up in the data file. To allow a salary to be calculated in an alternative currency, the user will have to make a selection from the Currency menu. Once an FX currency has been selected, the employee salary details are locked to that FX currency.
On the More Details Page of the employee’s master record there is provision for the selection of a G/L bank account for them to be paid from and this G/L bank account may be in local or FX currencies.
Update Employee FX Sapphire Tool
From the Sapphire Tools menu there is an Update Employee FX update option which may be accessed from an Employee Inquiry when the list of employees in on screen. This allows for the FX rate to be updated on the currently selected employee or employee’s from the list.
Multi-Currency Pay Slip Reports
This report has been added to the list of Payslip reports as another option in the print section. This will be documented in the reports section. This is a pay slip that displays the employee currency rates, pay sheet working currencies and payment bank account currencies on a single report for an employee.
A specific table has been created for storing the FX conversion rates along with the pay run records for historical reporting purposes. Historical payslips will print in the currency and rate appropriate to the time of the payrun.
This text area is used to keep any notes that are written about the salary package that the employee has been set up.
The Rep ID is directly linked to the Sales Person as entered here in a Sales Person Inquiry. This inquiry may be accessed by going to Inventory > Sales > Sales People Inquiry .
- New Item – Select the icon to add a new commission record.
- Rep ID – Enter the Rep ID that this commission record is for.
- Margin – Enter a margin above which a commission is to be paid.
- Commission – Enter the actual commission that is to be paid for sales above that margin.
Once a user selects a Sales person for viewing or modifying they may select the icon on the main toolbar and either view or print a report. SapphireOne uses the details entered here to calculate the value of the commissions in the report.
In the report above all of the sales were in excess of the 25% mark-up, so 1% commission was applied to each transaction based on the Invoice Sales Value. It should be pointed out that no financial details are altered in any way, this report is solely to display any commissions on sales that may be owing to employees.
Costing Split Area
This area would be used if there was a requirement to split employees pay across 2 or more Employee Departments.
Select the icon to add in an Employee Department or select the icon to remove an Employee Department.
This Superannuation Page displays all Superannuation details for this employee. Please check your local Taxation and Superannuation rules for your particular tax jurisdiction. One common factor is that Superannuation rules in all tax jurisdctions are a very complex matter and are usually subject to change on a regular basis.
How is a Superannuation Percentage Applied
There is a precedent for where SapphireOne checks for the Superannuation rate that is to be applied for an employee.
It will use the following precedence as follows.
- When the employee is employed under an Award the rate as entered into the award superannuation rate will be used.
- If the employee is not linked to an award SapphireOne will then look here in the Employee’s Master Record for the rate as entered on the Superannuation page.
Additional Notes on the Award
- If they are to be paid any item that is different to what has been entered into an award, they must be immediately removed from the award.
- New employees linked to an award will have the award rate of superannuation entered into their Superannuation Page automatically.
- If any employee linked to an award has the award rate of superannuation altered it will update all employees linked to it including the employee with a superannuation rated that was different to the award rate.
- When the superannuation rate in the award is altered the user will then be presented with an alert. If yes is selected the SapphireOne will then proceed to re-write all employee’s superannuation rates as if it has just been entered in the award.
Superannuation Allowance Setup
When setting up allowances in a new data file the following 4 steps will be useful to the user.
- Company Inquiry – Allowances in a Company Inquiry are automatically linked to the Allowances in an Allowance Inquiry when the data file is first setup. These should be checked before going live.
- Allowances Inquiry – All types of allowances are set up using an Allowance Inquiry. This is located by going to Payroll/HR > Administration > Allowance Inquiry. Any variations in allowances for individual employees are first created and set up here.
- Employee Inquiry – When a new employee is commenced, the allowances in a company inquiry are used to automatically populate the Allowance area in the Controls page of the new employee.
- Over Riding – If required the Payroll/HR officer can create a new unique Allowance using an Allowance Inquiry. They can then use the Controls page here in an Employee Inquiry to over ride the standard allowance. The new allowance with the new ID can then be searched for and selected instead of the standard allowance.
Compulsory or Not Compulsory Superannuation
- Compulsory Checkbox Selected – SapphireOne will look directly at the allowance in your data named SUPER in the Controls Page of the employee, and perform the calculations contained there. This is a two step process as outlined below.
- SapphireOne will use the details entered into the allowance field. The setting of the SUPER award is very flexible allowing the correct handling of superannuation for all countries. For Australia it is important this field is filled in as it is used for Single Touch PayRoll (STP) Phase 2 reporting.
- Once the compulsory SUPER allowance has been processed, SapphireOne will then use the Vendor details in the Superannuation page to create a superannuation VI for the employee. It will use the G/L account set up in the allowance, so ensure that is the correct G/L account.
- Compulsory Checkbox Not Selected – SapphireOne will take this to mean that it is not compulsory Superannuation and is another type of allowance. This Salary Sacrifice may or may not be superannuation related and are normally set up as an after tax deduction. This Superannuation allowance setup procedure is documented just above under the Superannuation Allowance set up heading.
Entering Superannuation Vendors
There are two methods to enter in the Vendor details for paying superannuation.
1. Preferred method – Set up a Vendor Class and add superannuation Vendors to the Vendor Class ready for Payroll. The Vendor Class should contain the word SUPER as this will tell SapphireOne to treat all Vendors that have a class of SUPER as superannuation Vendors.
2. Second Method – Enter in the details listed above from the Superannuation page itself. When entering the Superannuation fund details the user will enter in the Fund ID first and then tab to the Vendor ID data entry field.
If a new Vendor ID is entered an alert will ask if the user wants to create a new vendor record. This is not the normal Vendor data entry page but an abbreviated one. SapphireOne has made the assumption that the Vendor Class is SUPER, Superannuation Fund is selected from the drop down menu and the checkbox selected and the employee entered in the linking data entry field. Once the employee master record is saved the user is strongly advised to got to: Accounts > Payable’s > Vendor Inquiry. Select the new Vendor from the list and check the record so that any corrections or additions may be made.
If any Pay runs are made without the appropriate Vendors entered the VI’s may be created manually at a later date and SapphireOne will recognise these VI’s as superannuation amounts providing the Vendor has been correctly created so that SapphireOne recognises the Vendor as a Superannuation Vendor in the first place.
Please read the following pages carefully as specific details on how to set these Vendors up are provided.
For complete documentation on setting up Vendors please read Vendor Inquiry.
When you have a number of Employees who have the same superannuation Fund. The user may set the Superannuation Fund Vendor as a Parent. Then each individual Employee can be established as a Child of the Parent rather than a Super vendor.
First set up a Vendor that will act as a Parent. Then to set up a Vendor as a child of the parent, simply enter in the required Parent ID into the parent data entry field. The Vendor will then be considered as a Child. A single payment may then be made to the Parent Vendor for all the Superannuation Children Vendors.
Creating a Superannuation Class for Vendors
To create a new Vendor Class go to: Accounts > Payables > Class Inquiry. The ID for the new Vendor Class has to be SUPER.
Enter data into the Superannuation Page
Superannuation Setup Details Area
- From the top right-hand corner of the line entry, select the icon or select (Command /) to add a Superannuation fund. To remove a Superannuation fund from the list, select the icon.
- ID – Enter in a unique system ID to identify this Superannuation fund.
- Vendor – Vendors in SapphireOne have a Superannuation flag to identify those Vendors that are Superannuation Vendors. The Vendor data entry field may be searched by using the @ symbol. You may then select from the list of Vendors displayed. If an existing Vendor is selected, they will have their Superannuation flag set to active if it has not already been set. If a NEW Vendor ID is entered, you will be asked if you want to create a New Vendor. If you proceed and a new Vendor is created from here, the superannuation flag for the new Vendor will also be set active.
- Allowance – If a specific allowance is to be used for this employee only enter it here otherwise leave it blank.
- G/L – If a specific G/L account id to auctioned for this employee enter it here otherwise leave it blank.
- Job Project – If the employee is to be linked to a Job/Project enter it here otherwise leave it blank.
- Compulsory – If this checkbox is selected it will indicate to SapphireOne that the amount payable to the Superannuation fund is all, or part of a Compulsory Superannuation entitlement. (If it is not checked that means that it is some other type of salary sacrifice which may or may not be superannuation related).
- Fund Acc.# – Enter in the Superannuation funds ID.
- Fund Name: Enter in the Superannuation Funds Name. SapphireOne will attempt to auto fill the name in from previous entries. This is to prevent, for example, AMP Superannuation and AMP superannuation becoming two funds. Note the alteration in capitalisation.
- USI – All Superannuation funds in Australia must now have a unique identifier so enter the USI here.
- Percentage – Enter an amount set as a percentage to be paid into this employees Superannuation fund. Any amount as a percentage may be entered here.
- Fixed – Enter an amount set as a fixed dollar amount to be paid into this employees Superannuation fund.
- Add Fixed + % – Selecting this checkbox tells SapphireOne to add the % amount and the Fixed amount together, and pay both into the Employees Superannuation fund.
- Active Checkbox – When this checkbox is selected, this tells SapphireOne to create the superannuation Vendor Invoices(VI) when a Payrun is conducted. If it is not selected, the VI will not be created at the time the Payrun is executed.
To Date Areas
These two areas display both Compulsory and Voluntary superannuation paid for the current year, (YTD or Year To Date) and paid as (TTD or Total to Date), since the employee commenced or since the data file was established.
This area displays all transactions that have been posted for this employee. This will include all Vendor Invoices for each Superannuation fund and Vendor payments to the Superannuation fund.
This Roster page in an employee Inquiry and is used to populate the Roster page in the Sapphire Web Pack. The Payroll/HR officer with information provided by the employee, enters details of where and when the employee is available for work. The employee is then able to access the Sapphire Web Pack online and choose or bid for rosters or shifts that they are available for or want to work.
To go directly to this page go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Roster Page
- Adding Removing – Use the icon to add a new weekly roster. Use the icon to remove a weekly roster.
- Location – Enter the Location that the employee wishes to work at. SapphireOne will then display the locations name.
- Max Hrs / Day – Enter the maximum number of hours to be worked each day for the week.
- Max Hrs / Week – Enter the maximum number of hours per week that can be worked.
- Max Day / Week – Enter the maximum number of days for each consecutive week.
- Day Checkboxes – There is a checkbox for each day of the week including weekends. Select the days that the employee wishes to work.
Activity / Role Area
Multiple activities with different allowances or rates of pay may be set up for each individual employee.
- Activity – Enter the activity. Activities must be set up beforehand so that the wild card characters “@” or “?” may be used to search for the Activity. Once the Activity ID has been entered SapphireOne will display the activities name.
- Allowance – Enter the Allowance using the wild card characters “@” or “?”, that will be used for this employees rostered work. Allowances must be set beforehand and this may be accomplished by going to Payroll/HR > Administration > Allowance Inquiry.
- Rating – The user can enter any number from 1. The higher the number the higher the priority that can be given in relation to roster selection.
All Leave is consolidated on to this single Leave page in SapphireOne.
To go directly to this page go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Leave Page.
The user will note that many of these values are editable. The principal reason for this is that when a new data file for a company has been started, or you create a new company within your data file, and you then move existing employees from Company A to Company B, you will need the ability to resign their entitlements to the new company.
If Pro Rata Leave is enabled in master defaults Utilities > Controls > Master Defaults > Payroll/HR then this is also displayed in this Leave Page in an employee Inquiry.
Paid Parental Leave
The leave setting for Daily or Hourly Leave is used by SapphireOne when calculating Paid Parental Leave. For Employees on hourly leave the user will select the current PPL hourly rate of 22 as the multiplier. ($22 being the current hourly rate for PPL Leave). However, for employees on daily leave the user will have to use the number of hours the employee works in 1 day and multiply that figure by 22 to find the multiplier. These figures are available on the Salary page in this Employee Inquiry.
- This area has four columns that are as follows.
- Daily Pay – This first column displays the employees pay on a daily basis. This is calculated from values entered elsewhere in an employee Inquiry. This value may be altered if required but it is not recommended that a change in the daily rate of pay is entered into this leave page.
- Carer/Personal – Enter the Carer or Personal Leave rate per day.
- Long Service – Enter the Long Service Leave rate per day.
- Public Holiday – Enter the Public Holiday Leave rate per day
- Annual Entitlement – This line displays SapphireOne’s calculation Leave that is currently owed and may noy be altered by the user.
- % Entitlement – The annual entitlement expressed as a percentage of total time worked. As an example some awards will not say you get 4 weeks annual leave, they will express it as a percentage so the example will be that you get 7.69%.
- Current – Displays the current leave that is owing for the employee. When a new data file is established these values will have to be entered by the user.
- Pro Rata – If set up in master defaults the Pro Rata leave will be displayed in this line as calculated by SapphireOne and it is not accessible to the user for any alterations.
Leave Basis Area
- Leave Basis – This menu has four options as follows.
- Standard Hours – This uses the accumulators and does pro rata leave. Its unchanged.
- Period Dollars – This uses the accumulators and support pro rata leave on the tab in working transactions for yearly.
- Period Hours – This uses the accumulators and supports pro rata leave on the tab in working transactions for yearly.
- Old Standard Hours – This is the same as if you used standard hours and did not have proportional leave ticked. Pro rata leave is not supported. It does not use the accumulator. It appreciates week by week as a percentage of Salary/hours accrued.
- Daily or Hourly Leave – Select if leave is to be based on Hourly or Daily basis.
- Casual Worker for Annual Leave – When this checkbox is selected SapphireOne will not apply any annual leave because the casual rate will already include it.
History By Use Area
This area displays any leave taken by the employee. The list displays the basic details of the leave taken and the dates.
Future Leave Calculation Area
Employees will require advice on their leave entitlements from a certain date. A Leave calculator has been provided here for the payroll/HR office. The leave has been split in to the three types, Annual Leave, Carer Leave and Long Service Leave.
For each type of leave SapphireOne will enter today’s date. For the three types of leave the date heading is underlined to indicate a date picker calendar is available for the entry of a future date. As a future date is entered SapphireOne will calculate the leave for the selected type of leave.
History by Month Area
This area display a list of Carer/Personal, Annual Leave and Long Service Leave taken by the employee on a month by month basis. For each type of leave the essential details are displayed. This area is for display purposes only and is not modifiable by the user.
Employee Leave Requests
Since leave requests will normally be made by employees without access to Payroll/HR this function has also been placed in the Pallet menu. It is the last item on the Data Entry drop down menu. Since it is in the Pallet menu it will be documented in the Pallet Functions and will be the last item documented in the section on Data Entry. it is also on the Sapphire Web Pack on the Data Entry menu.
The employee must know their Employee ID so that SapphireOne can establish a link to their employee record. Once the employee selects the final button in the Leave Request Function SapphireOne will immediately transfer the Leave Request Employee’s Record. Employees are advised to check with their Payroll/HR Office.
When a new data file or a new company within the data file, is being set up or when leave amounts have to be altered, this is the page that the entries are made. This information may be drawn from the SapphireOne legacy program that has been used to store this payroll data historically.
In addition, corrections to leave may be made for one reason to the accumulated values for the employee so these corrections are made in this Accumulators page in the Accumulate From area.To go directly to this page go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Accumulators Page.
This page displays the accumulated values for all items processed through SapphireOne Payroll/HR to the General Ledger for the employee to date. The first two areas have identical fields. The Total to date for and employee means the total from the date they were first employed to today. Year to Date is from the first date of the new Financial year. For example from the 1st of July to today.
- Total to Date Area – Totals from start of employment.
- Year to Date Area – Totals for this Financial year.
- Accumulate From Area– This area is used for setting the Leave as at a certain point. SapphireOne will accrue the leave from this date forward. When a new data file or new company within the data file is commenced the detail/totals in these areas will have to be entered by the Payroll/HR office. This must be migrated from your legacy system.
Allowance Totals Page
This Allowance Totals page display all running totals for all allowances that have been used for processing payruns.
Allowance ID, Description or Name, Period total, MTD or Month to Date Total and a YTD Year To Date total for each item is displayed. The page is for viewing only and does not provide any editable fields.
This page can be accessed directly by going to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Allowance Totals Page.
This page displays the totals of all Income Types applicable for this Employee.
Standing Transactions Page
Once a new employee has data entered and saved using tick icon, SapphireOne will automatically create a new Standing Transaction record for the new employee.
To directly access this Standing Transactions page in an employee record go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Standing Transactions Page.
Once the new employee has been saved, the Payroll/HR office will now go to the employees new standing record and verify that the employee has been created correctly. They will then have to enter in all additional allowances/deductions that will go to make up the details that are processed when a Payrun is executed. If the Standing Record for the employee is not correctly setup, the employee pay will not process accurately.
If there are no standing transactions listed for an employee the employee will not appear in any Payrun’s. When a New employee is started the Payroll/HR office has to open the employees Standing Transaction file and enter in some standing transactions. The first standing transaction to be entered would be as seen above Salaries or a Wage of some type.
This page displays all Standing Transactions that are applicable to this Employee. I.e. they are in their Standing Transactions record.
Journal Lines Page
This page displays all General Ledger accounts that have been used to process pays for this employee.
This page may be accessed directly by going to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Journal Lines Page.
This Log page displays event data on a period basis. The most recent period or payrun will be displayed at the top of the list. SapphireOne then lists any procedures and events in the log file that occurred during the current month.
To access this page directly go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Log Page.
These two pages display all historical modifications to the Employee, including details not related to actual salary or wages.
The page can be accessed at Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Remuneration Page.
Selecting the Net Summary button will display the payrun number the payrun date, the period, the gross value of the pay, the tax on the payrun and the net on the payrun.
The Net Summary button toggles with the Remuneration button in the screen shown above enabling you to swap between the two views.
Work Health and Safety Page
This page is directly linked to the WHS function on the Administration menu in the Payroll/HR function. Any WHS records created are recorded using the WHS function. The function also has provision for the linking of employees to the record in the employee data entry field. To go to that page go to Payroll > Administration > WHS.
When an employee in that WHS function is linked to it, the summary details will also be displayed in a list here on an employee by employee basis. This enables the Payroll/HR office a summary of each of the employees records that are lit red to a particular employee.
To directly access this page go to Payroll > Administration > Employee Inquiry > Work Health and Safety (WHS) Page.
Keywords and Notes
The Keywords and Notes Page is identical across all Inquiry pages in SapphireOne.
The Keywords and Notes page is essentially identical across all enquiry’s in SapphireOneYou can add your own customisable keywords to the list and re-use them additionally you can add keywords that apply to this particular record. You can remove keywords from the list by holding down command MAC/Cntrl Windows.
You can add to a list of keywords or commonly used phrases. The clock works similarly to elsewhere in SapphireOne and simply adds a date/time stamp. From and to allow you to highlight a text box between the relevant date ranges.
The Action Page is a seperate table that can be added to the major record and transaction tables. This includes actionable items such as Calendar Reminders, Meeting Invites, Alarms, Emails, To-Do Lists, General Notes, Private Notes, Meeting Notes with Date and Time, Start and Finish stamps plus All Day Notifications. The Action Page can be viewed as the equivalent to CRM functionality for every major Table within SapphireOne Accounting Software.
You can Add or Delete Actions . If you double click on an existing Action it will zoom in ready to modify.
- Diary Area
- Sequence – SapphireOne will automatically enter in a unique sequence number.
- Title – Enter in a title for this action.
- Type – Use the user customisable drop down menu to enter in a type. This will then form a permanent type within the drop-down.
- Action – Use the user customisable drop down menu to enter in an Action. This will then form a permanent action within the drop-down.
- User – SapphireOne will enter in the user who is creating this action although this may be altered if required.
- Private – If this check box is selected SapphireOne will only allow the User as entered to view or modify this action.
- Status – The user has three options.
- Open – Action is open and active.
- Hold – Action is active but no alarms will be active.
- Completed – Action is now Inactive and will not be displayed in any list of actions.
- Tag – A tag may be attached to an action. This will then form a permanent tag within the drop-down.
- Link – When created from a function a link to the function is automatically created by SapphireOne.
- Check List area – A user created check list for creating actions. A check box is provided so that a user can tick them off as they progress.
- Dates and Times Area:
- Start/Finish – You can set an action to have a Start and a Finish time, or select the check box for an all Day option.
- Completed – Once an action has a completed date entered it will no longer be active and displayed in any lists of actions.
- Alarm Area – An alarm can be set to email someone at a certain date and time, or send your user a reminder and/or email if the email has been entered.
- Recurring Area – If necessary the alarm may be set to at set periods established by the Type drop down menu. The recurring period may also be set by date if required.
- Notes Area – You can select the Green clock icon to add Time and Date stamps to your notes. You can also highlight the text in the Notes area and right mouse click to customise the Font, Style, Colour and Background Colour to your preference.
- Invite Attendees Area – You can invite multiple attendees to your event and keep track of if they have accepted or rejected your invite. These attendees can be notified by email if the email has been entered.
The Documents Page is used to store and record documents and information relating to data entry, transactions and master tables.
Any type of document can be attached to the Documents area. Examples of types of documents include Adobe Acrobat, Spreadsheet Documents, Word Processor Documents, Photo Files, JPEG, CSV, HEIF, MP4 files and more.
Documents can be attached using Drag & Drop functionality. To use this functionality, simply drag a document or file from the local computer into the Document List screen and it will append automatically.
Please note that when creating a new record in SapphireOne, you are unable to attach a document until the record has an entered ID.
There are eight buttons and icons on the Document List screen. These are as follows:
- When the button is selected SapphireOne will open the currently highlighted document for viewing. (The appropriate software must be installed on the local computer or device).
- When the button is selected SapphireOne displays a popup which asks the user if they want to Import a New Version of the currently highlighted document. (The new version will still be linked to any transactions as was the old version).
- When the Scan button is selected SapphireOne will access a scanner, and following the usual prompts allows the user to Scan a Document Directly into the data file and link it to this transaction. (The appropriate scanner with software must be installed on the local computer, device or network).
- The Save button allows the user to save the currently highlighted document.
- The Link Document button allows the user to link the currently highlighted document to other transaction or transactions in the data file. A popup will be displayed allowing the user to make their selection.
- The Link Existing document button allows the user to link an existing document in the data file to this transaction or record. A popup will be displayed allowing the user to make their selection from a list of documents.
- The Delete button when selected will delete the currently highlighted transaction or record.
- When the Add button is selected SapphireOne will display a search function allowing the user to select a document that is currently on the local computer or device.
The Title and Type of the document are displayed in the Details Area.
Last Modified Area
The documents area keeps a record of the Time and Date of when the document was last modified in addition to who initially added it.
The links area allows you to record links to other places this document has been attached to. You can add and remove Links using (+) and (-) .
The history area records changes made to the document.
Any relevant notes which relate to the document may be recorded here. Clicking the green clock icon will add a date/time stamp.
Digital Assets Page
The Digital Assets Page allows the user to attach unlimited media to any major table record in SapphireOne.
Selecting the Digital Assets option from the Page menu within a major table record will display a list of digital assets currently in the data file.
This screen and all ensuing screens will overlay any current screen displayed in your major table. The feature allows you to attach digital assets to your master record.
- To add a picture simply select the button.
- To delete a picture select the button.