The user will note that there are a number of green buttons in the top right hand corner of many areas of SapphireOne. These buttons when selected, perform the following functions.
- Selecting the button will remove the selected item
- Selecting the button will add an Item.
- The button if displayed, will expand the area it is in, to full screen. This is useful if there is a lot of data in the area, or make it easier for users that have the screen resolution set very low for some reason to view more of the data in the area that has been expanded. To return the screen to normal display just re-select the button again. It acts as a toggle.
- The button in the top right hand corner of the contacts area, enables the linking of the selected contact to some other transaction function within the SapphireOne program.
- The button enables the large scale copying of data from one location to another withing the same screen or window.