Global Search Overview
The SapphireOne Global Search function allows for searching to be performed across your entire data file. The user should be aware that this could take time as it will search all records in the database.
Global Search Procedure
- From any mode within SapphireOne, select Global Search from the Options menu.
- Add a string or integer to the search field. Please note that the field is case sensitive.
- To limit the results to a fixed amount, include a number in the Search Length field.
- Select Find to initiate the search. The results will be listed as shown in the example below.
- Double click on any line to open the line item.