Depreciation Repair Purchase Overview
The SapphireOne Depreciation Repair Purchase function allows the user to track an Asset when it is sent for repair in order to maintain awareness and ensure it is repaired in a timely manner. The expected date for the return of the asset may be tracked through Asset Management Reports.
The Depreciation Repair Purchase page located at Assets > Assets > Depreciation Repair Purchase.
The only requirement for data entry in this area is to enter the ID of the item that the Depreciation Repair Purchase is being created for. SapphireOne will then display the items name immediately below the ID.
Additional information on the item may be viewed by selecting one of the four tabs in the Tab area. These tabs display as follows.
- Transactions – Lists all depreciation transactions that have been created for this item.
- General Ledger – Displays the General Ledger accounts that are linked to this item.
- Asset – Display basic details about the item.
- Controls – Displays additional details about the item.
Any Notes that are required may be entered in this area. The user can select the Green Clock Icon to add a Time and Date stamp to the Notes. The user also has the ability to highlight the text in the Notes area and right mouse click to customise the Font, Style, Colour and Background Colour to their preference.
- Date Sent – Enter the date that the item was sent for repairs.
- Date Due – Enter the date that the item is due back from the repairer.
- Projects – If the item is linked to a Project the project ID will be displayed here.