Depreciation Loan Overview
The SapphireOne Depreciation Loan feature provides Asset control and management when an Asset has been released on loan. The return of the Asset on loan can then be tracked through Asset Management Reports.
The Depreciation Loan function is located at Assets > Assets > Depreciation Loan.
The only requirement for data entry in this area is to enter the ID of the item that is to have this Depreciation Loan created for it. SapphireOne will then display the name of the asset immediately below the ID.
Additional information on the item may be viewed by selecting one of the four tabs in the tab area. These tabs display as follows.
- Transactions – Lists all depreciation transactions that have been created for this item.
- General Ledger – Displays the General Ledger accounts that are linked to this item.
- Asset – Displays basic details about the item.
- Controls – Displays additional details about the item.
Any Notes that are required may be entered in this area. The user can select the Green Clock Icon to add a Time and Date stamp to the Notes. The user also has the ability to highlight the text in the Notes area and right mouse click to customise the Font, Style, Colour and Background Colour to their preference.
- Date Loaned – Enter the data that the item was loaned.
- Date Due – Enter the date that the item was due to be returned.
- Projects – If a Project is linked to this item the Project ID will be with the name displayed immediately after the ID.