The Dashboards Reports function within SapphireOne Accounts Receivables Menu enables the user to view visual graphical reports using real time data from your SapphireOne datafile.
The user has the ability to set up custom dashboards that update regularly such as Top Client Balance, Inventory Income by Client, Client Due, and more.
Access to each of these Menu Items Dashboards may be granted both on a user by user basis, and also on a menu by menu basis. This is done by going to Utilities > Controls > User Access Inquiry > Menus Page.
When Dashboards is selected from the Accounts Receivables Menu an alert will be displayed as seen below. This Dashboard currently has two types of reports that are available and can be added to.
How to Create a New User Dashboard
In order to create new user Dashboards, the user can navigate to Reports Palette to create a New Dashboard or to view or modify any existing dashboards. The Dashboard type may be Graph, Pie, Line or Meter style.
- The user may use any Title or name for the dash board but it is the only item that may not be changed once the dashboard has been created and saved.
- Table is the table that the information is to be drawn from.
- X axis selects the column from the table that is to be displayed. The system will select the first column but the user may select any column in the table.
- The user may elect to view from one to three columns of data for the Y axis. This again is data in another column.
- For each column selected, a name should be inserted.
- Position X & Y, Size X & Y are set by the system and may not be changed directly immediately. The size of the displayed dashboard when opened may be altered by selecting the lower left hand corner of the dashboard and dragging it to the size required. Once the dashboard is closed the system will remember the size when it is opened again.
- The data entry field tells the system in minutes how often that the display is the updated with information in the system. (Default is to set it at every 10 minutes).
- If the option is selected, the system will immediately open this dashboard as soon as they log in. They will have to close it before commencing work.
- If required a query may be made on the records. There is provision for up to six queries to be made enabling filtering of the data to be displayed in the dashboard.
- If any dashboards are to be deleted first select the Reports Palette. Then hold down either the Command or control keys, and left mouse click on the dashboard to be deleted. The system will display the pop up as seen to the right.