The SapphireOne Statements Report produces formal records of various financial activities within a business in a concise and customisable report. This report is helpful for day-to-day activities such as debt tracking and collection as it allows you to see everything clients currently have outstanding.
The user can select from the Print Destination, Report Type and Report Sort Order drop-down menus to determine their preferred Statement Report layout. Reports are created using a combination of the selected metrics. The user also has the option to create custom reports using SapphireOne Quick Reports or Custom Reports.
Print Destination Popup Menu
The Print Destination Popup Menu allows the user to choose the destination for the Report, and select from the options which include Printer, Custom Report, Quick Report and Text File.
|Printer||Tells SapphireOne to send the report straight to the Printer.|
|Custom Report||This allows the user to create a custom designed report. Once selected SapphireOne will use this option on the Print Destination menu.|
|Quick Report||Selecting this option will open the Sapphire Quick Report function.|
|Text File||Selecting this option will open the report in a Text File.|
Report Type Popup Menu
When Printer is selected in the Print Destination Popup Menu, the Report Type Popup Menu gives you the ability to choose from 12 different Statement Report types to best suit your specific reporting requirements. Below is an overview of each Report Type, and what each type can be used for:
- Plain Paper – This report will print a statement onto blank paper whether using Laser or Image-Writer printers. All lines, graphics etc will be printed.
- Preprinted – This is for printing statements onto pre-designed forms. The lines and graphics will already be on the forms.
- Wide Statement – This is for printing to serial printers. The layout is set up from the Direct Print control in ‘Utilities’. Navigate to: Utilities/Controls/Direct Print Layouts
- Direct – This report will print a landscape statement onto blank paper (Laser or Image-Writer).
- Condensed – This report produces a compressed report for filing purposes with the same data as a statement.
- FX Condensed – This report produces a client statement report in foreign currency, and is compressed for filing purposes.
- Plain Paper with Bank Detail – This produces a statement report on plain paper with the clients bank details in portrait.
- Wide Statement With Bank Detail – This is a two section landscape report with a detailed statement on the left and a remittance on the right. The second section is a simple statement/remittance, and provides an area where the amount being paid may be entered and the entire page returned.
- As At Period Statement – This function enables the user to print statements based on an ending period. A pop up will ask for the entry of a period when choosing to print.
- Custom Statement-1 – This is a Custom Report statement that has been set up in ‘Utilities’. Navigate to: Utilities/Controls/Custom Report Layouts.
- Custom Statement-2 – This is a Custom Report statement that has been set up in ‘Utilities’. Navigate to: Utilities/Controls/Custom Report Layouts.
- Support – Gives full details on the Accounts, Receivables, Balances and Support data.
Report Sort Order Popup Menu
The Report Sort Order Popup Menu allows the user to select from various sorting methods and criteria to organise data in different sequences while still maintaining the same fundamental report format. The user can sort data by the following options.
|No Sort||This will not apply any additional data sorting to the report.|
|By ID||This will sort the order of the data by inventory ID.|
|By UDF 1||Sorted and totalled by UDF-1.|
|By UDF 2||Sorted and totalled by UDF-2.|
|By Class||Sorted and totalled or grouped by Class.|
|By Total Due||Sort and order balances by dollar value.|
|By Department||Sort and order balances by department.|
Report Selection Popup Menu
The Report Selection Popup Menu also allows you to select which Clients balance data you would like to report on, allowing you to get more granular and specific with your reporting capabilities.
|Balances Only||This is the default selection and SapphireOne will only print out Client balances for those who do not have a balance of $0.00.|
|Balances > $5.00||This is the default selection and SapphireOne will only print out Client balances for those who do not have a balance of $0.00.|
|All Records||This option prints a report for all Clients irrespective of balances owing. In some instances this will be a very large report as Clients with a balance of $0.00 will be included.|
|Parents Only||This option will only print those Clients who are recognised by SapphireOne as parents and have a balance owing.|
|Parents Only Exclude Children Transactions||This option will only print those Clients who are recognised by SapphireOne as parents and have a balance owing. Any child transactions will be excluded.|
|Balances Only Exclude Children||This option will print balances for all Clients, except those who SapphireOne recognises as Children of Parents.|
Data Range Selection Area
The Data Range Selection Area allows users to select the precise client data they wish to include and exclude in the report.
|Data Selection||This dropdown menu has several options such as ID, State, Zip Code and Class|
|Data Metric||This dropdown menu allows users to select the metric to include or exclude data such as equals, not equal to, less than or greater than.|
|Print Button||Select this to Print the Report.|
|Cancel Button||Select this to Cancel the Report.|
|Record List Button||Selecting this button brings up a list of all inventory items within the users SapphireOne data file. The user can then use the ‘command/F’ and ‘ctrl/F’ search function to search for the inventory item to be printed.|
|Options Button||The Options Button allows for even further customisation of the Report. Further details are outlined below.|
|Queue Button||Selecting this button will put the report in a Queue, allowing the user to select the time and day for the report to run and print.|
|Background Button||Selecting this button allows the user to run the report in the background of the SapphireOne server, allowing the user to continue with other tasks while the report is generating.|