Accounts Audit Lines Overview
The Accounts Audit Lines Inquiry function within SapphireOne Accounts History Mode allows the user to view all Audit Lines within all Historical transactions. All Transactions listed within the Accounts Audit Lines Inquiry screen are posted transactions. Once posted SapphireOne moves them into History. The Audit Lines Inquiry screen includes posted transactions from past and current Periods.
These transactions are initially listed in order of entry with the most recently dated Audit Lines at the top. You can change the sort order by simply clicking on any of the column headings. You can also change the selected column by re-clicking the column heading to change it from ascending to descending, or vice versa.
You can also adjust the order of the columns by clicking on the column and dragging to the left or right. Like other List windows, you can re-organise the information displayed by highlighting and using functions from the Options Menu.
From this list you can View or Look at all transactions to open the below screen and view historical details. By selecting the Print button, a Historical Audit Lines Report will be generated for the selected historical transaction.
All inquiry screens have the option to Customise the list of items that are displayed on page. The Custom Inquiry Option allows you to select the data fields that are displayed, and the order in which the columns of data are displayed across the screen. While a list of clients has been used to demonstrate this here, any type of inquiry may be customised within SapphireOne.
The list below is the Standard Inquiry list.
When the ‘Swap to Custom Inquiry‘ button in the lower left hand corner of the screen is selected the system will display the default Custom Screen as seen below. This Custom List screen gives the user user two main options when organising the order that the data is displayed:
- To add or remove the data field columns that are displayed on screen. To add or remove a column, go to the ‘Setup’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Within the Setup screen you can right click on the column lines and select from Delete, Move Left or Move Right. Further information on the Setup screen is documented below.
- To change the order in which the data field Columns are displayed. To change the order of the columns, go to the ‘Setup’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Within the Setup screen you can right click on the column lines and select from Delete, Move Left or Move Right. Further information on the Setup screen is documented below.
Once the user has customised the Custom Inquiry screen, the screen view will become unique to the user and each time the user logins they will be shown the same custom view. The user also has the option to select and save unlimited custom views. This can be done in the ‘Setup’ screen as documented below.
The Inquiry screen below is the initial Custom Inquiry screen which may be modified by the user.
Custom Inquiry Screen ‘Setup’ Function
To commence setting up your Customised List screen, select the Setup button as seen above. The Setup screen will be displayed as seen below.
From this screen the user is able to add and remove columns of data as required. Almost every field within the SapphireOne data tables is able to be included in the Custom List screen if the user is authorised.
There are a number of menu items across the top of the screen. These are as follows:
- Reset to Default – Selecting this button will set the display back to default as determined by SapphireOne. When a new data field is selected SapphireOne will add it to the right hand side of the columns of data. You can then click on the field heading and drag it to wherever you want across the screen.
- Show Related Record – You can also add related fields from other tables. Clicking on the checkbox at the top of the screen, allows you to choose a related record and a mini view of the related record for the chosen record will be displayed for the currently selected record. You will need to select the fields displayed.
- Favourite Set – You can use this option at the top left of the screen to save a custom created screen for later use. For example, you can have a simplistic Inquiry screen for general use, and a more complex screen view when auditing certain information.
- ID – This refers to the Table ID such as the Client, Vendor, or General Ledger ID that the Audit Line is linked to.
- Type – This refers to the Type of transaction.
- Post – This refers to the user that posted the transaction Audit line, as well as the date and time the transaction was posted.
- Run No – This is the Run Number of the Batch process.
- Allocation – This refers to the allocated amount and percentage of the transaction.
- Period – This refers to the Period of the transaction.
- Date In – This is the date that the transaction was created.
- Due – The date the transaction was Due.
- Int. Ref – This is the internal reference number for the Transaction created by SapphireOne.
- Ext. Ref – This is the external reference number for the Transaction created by the user.
- Memo – This references any Memos that may have been entered on the transaction.
- FX – This refers to the Foreign Currency amount of the transaction.
- Amount – The amount of the Transaction pre Tax.
- Tax – The tax withheld in the Transaction.
- Total – The Total amount of the Transaction including tax.
- Account Number – The General Ledger account that the transaction is linked to.
- Name – The Name of the General Ledger account.
- Amount – The total amount of tax.
- Tax % – The total percentage of tax.
- Tax – The total amount of tax.
- Total – The total tax amount.
- Notes – This displays any Notes entered that relate to the Audit Lines Transaction.
- Sequence – The unique sequence number of the transaction generated by SapphireOne.
- Amount – This is the total amount of the Audit Lines Transaction.
- Tax – The total tax amount of the Audit Lines Transaction.
- Total – The total tax amount of the Audit Lines Transaction.
- Invoice Button – Selecting the Invoice button will bring up the Invoice of the Audit Lines Transaction for viewing. The Invoice screen can be seen below.