Follow the steps below to install SapphireOne on your Mac
Step 1 – Load DVD
Insert the SapphireOne Installer DVD into the DVD drive on your computer.
Note: if you do not have a DVD drive you can download the files from the SapphireOne FTP.
Click here for instructions
Step 2 – Unpack the Application
Double click on the .dmg file
Step 3 – Install the application
Drag the SapphireOne icon to your Applications folder
Step 4 – Open the application
- Go to your Applications folder and click on the SapphireOne Logo
- Select the SapphireOne Standalone Folder
- Double-click the SapphireOne application
Step 5 – Select the data file
- Navigate back to your Application folder and click on the SapphireOne log
- Choose the Sample Data File folder
- Click on the BondiBlue.4DD file and select the Open button
Step 6 – Validation & Agreement
Click Agree to continue
Step 7 – Email Notification
- Enter your email address
- Company Name
- Click the Send button
Note: You will need to be connected to the internet to complete this step.
Step 8 – Login Details
- Enter Login ID: SONE0
- Enter Password: SONE0
Note: All characters are capitalised and the last character is a numeral (zero)
Step 9 – Message Alert
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to select OK to continue.
Step 10 – Terms & Conditions
Click Agree to begin